Patient data made real
Split oncology 3D prints
Accurately show vascular location in relation to internal tumors for radiotherapy assessment
Clear with contrast oncology 3D prints
Accurately visualize internal tumors in your patients anatomy to assess size of tumors in relation to surrounding anatomy
Grey oncology 3D prints
Good for showing fine detail as well as tumor shape & size
Separate oncology 3D prints
Good for showing tumor scale external to anatomy
Elevating patient care
- Surgical treatment is faster and more effective.
- Reduces time in theatre, often resulting in less invasive surgery, with greatly lowered risk of infection and complications.
- Rapid recovery following treatment allowing for earlier discharge.
Advancing surgical standards
- Unprecedented insight with axial3D models leads to more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Allows enhanced pre-operative planning including preparation of equipment and facilitates new techniques to be trialled well in advance of stepping into the operating theatre.
- Provides greater understanding of the ailment for both the patient and the post-operative care staff.
Improving standards and efficiencies
- Patients receive better standards of care.
- Access to axial3D models reduces theatre times, negates unnecessary kit and improves post-operative care saving time and money.
- Lowers risks associated with complications and infections.
axial3D online ordering for oncology
Our unique online ordering service will allow you to upload your oncology scans quickly and securely to visualize your patients data in 3D. Using this virtual 3D image you will also be able to show the areas of anatomy you would like 3D printed to help with your preoperative planning pathway. Watch this short video to show you how the process works