axial3D’s 3D Printing Facility combines an expert in-house team of Software Engineers, Biomedical Scientists and 3D Printing Technicians, with the most advanced 3D printer technology on the market, delivering the most seamless end-to-end 3D printing service in Healthcare today. Using the latest technologies in the field our team create incredibly detailed physical models to precisely reproduce your patients scan data in 3D. axial3D is the chosen 3D printing partner for prominent healthcare professionals and organizations globally.
The Online Ordering Service - axial3D insight
Online Ordering - Following dataset upload, advanced algorithms are used to provide an interactive virtual 3D image of your DICOM dataset is generated immediately and displayed in the axial3D proprietary image viewer. Using this interactive virtual 3D image, the user will annotate the area of interest to be 3D printed on screen. The user is provided with an instant quotation inclusive of the physical 3D printed model, an interactive 3D model, and shipping. On receipt of a purchase order from your department we begin working on order fulfillment immediately.
axial3D’s expert in-house team of software engineers, biomedical scientists and 3D Print Technicians use the latest 3D printing technology to process your 2D DICOM image stacks into 3D printable files guaranteeing the area of interest requested in your order is captured at the highest level of detail. The in-house 3D printing technicians will select the most appropriate printing technology to generate the 1:1 scale physical 3D printed model of the patient’s anatomy in materials suited to the application. Every Physical 3D Print produced by axial3D is thoroughly checked for accuracy and subjected to stringent quality control. The 3D physical model is then mailed using tracked delivery service ensuring fast turnaround time for delivery.
Elevating patient care
- Surgical treatment is faster and more effective.
- Reduces time in theatre, often resulting in less invasive surgery, with greatly lowered risk of infection and complications.
- Rapid recovery following treatment allowing for earlier discharge.
Advancing surgical standards
- Unprecedented insight with axial3D models leads to more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Allows enhanced pre-operative planning including preparation of equipment and facilitates new techniques to be trialled well in advance of stepping into the operating theatre.
- Provides greater understanding of the ailment for both the patient and the post-operative care staff.
Improving standards and efficiencies
- Patients receive better standards of care.
- Access to axial3D models reduces theatre times, negates unnecessary kit and improves post-operative care saving time and money.
- Lowers risks associated with complications and infections.