Work that matters.
Welcome to Axial3D. The place where science, technology, and medicine meets talent, passion, and ambition.
Personality meets professionalism.
Making 3D printing accessible to all within healthcare is our habit.
Our company is powered by talented, passionate and ambitious people who are dedicated to improving patient care.
Want to join our team? Find our latest job openings below.View current positions
Current positions at axial3D
Medical Visualisation Engineer
We are looking for part-time engineers to help with the creation of medical models and machine learning data. We are looking for driven individuals to work between 12-24 hours per week with Axial3D in our rapidly scaling team. We can provide a flexible working environment and hours, ideal for work/life balance and fitting around personal commitments. Contracts will typically be for a 6 month fixed term but may be extended further depending on workload.
Your tasks are likely to include:
- Post-processing of medical 3D printed models
- Quality control and packaging
- 3D printer utilization & maintaining 3D print farm
- Medical data collection and organization
- Medical image segmentation
The following skills are likely to help you do well in the role:
- A degree or currently studying for a degree in (but not exclusively) Biomedical Engineering, Radiology, Biomedical Science, Medicine or Anatomy
- Knowledge of the different 3D printing technologies and their uses
- Knowledge of biomedical physics relating to CT & MRI scanning
You will join a small but growing team of engineers and researchers who are developing a web-based platform to take medical images and process them for 3D printing. Your team will be from a range of different backgrounds and you will work closely with our manufacturing engineers as well as business development to deliver our products.
Axial3D is made up of a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact in people’s lives. We build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability or race.