Work that matters.
Welcome to Axial3D. The place where science, technology, and medicine meets talent, passion, and ambition.
Personality meets professionalism.
Making 3D printing accessible to all within healthcare is our habit.
Our company is powered by talented, passionate and ambitious people who are dedicated to improving patient care.
Want to join our team? Find our latest job openings below.View current positions
Current positions at axial3D
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Axial3D is recruiting an experienced part-time or full time grant co-ordinator and writer, to support our increasing opportunities for and desire for grant support for exciting R&D led innovation and projects, both within our company and in partnership with hospitals and other med-tech companies.
Axial3D specializes in the delivery of 3D printing software and services to the healthcare sector, providing machine learning-based solutions that support the integration of 3D printing into the treatment pathway, driving improved surgical outcomes for patients.
As part of our growth plans, we are now looking to appoint either an experienced part-time or full time grant writer. Specific responsibilities would include:
● Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
● Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
● Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
● Enters and monitors tracking data.
● Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
● Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
● Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
● Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
● Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
● Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
● Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
● Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
● Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Grant Writer Qualifications / Skills:
● Presentation skills
● Written communication
● Graphic design skills
● Technical documentation
● Layout skills
● Process improvement
● Strategic planning
● Market knowledge
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related field
● Minimum of 1-year experience in grant writing, prospect research, general fundraising or a minimum of 2 years comparable and transferable skills acquired in a professional setting
● The ideal candidate will have experience in grant writing for a medical device, med tech or healthcare delivery organisation
This opportunity is open both to individuals to be based from our Belfast office, but also to those who would work remotely elsewhere around the British Isles.
The Axial3D Opportunity
Axial3D is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and its success is built on the desire, determination, and talent of its employees.
It’s a fun and growing team and axial3D offers the opportunity for your ideas to be implemented and to recognized and rewarded for your achievements. We are a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact on people’s lives. We build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 07500 953714