Work that matters.
Welcome to Axial3D. The place where science, technology, and medicine meets talent, passion, and ambition.
Personality meets professionalism.
Making 3D printing accessible to all within healthcare is our habit.
Our company is powered by talented, passionate and ambitious people who are dedicated to improving patient care.
Want to join our team? Find our latest job openings below.View current positions
Current positions at axial3D
Chief Product Officer
Axial3D Ltd is recruiting an experienced leader to head up the continued envisioning and development of the award winning Axial3D SaaS platform. Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for a highly driven, ambitious, proven leader to join us on our journey, as we aim to transform the process of and patient outcomes resulting from planning for complex surgeries around the world.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the product development efforts (and associated team) within the company ensuring that we are building the right things at the right time in response to the market and customer needs
- Manage the product roadmap & collaborate on the setting of the strategy of the product, ensuring the adoption of appropriate technology to improve the customer experience and business goals of the company
- Lead the strategy for research and development and ensure that we communicate effectively to the team, partners, investors and external stakeholders
- Build quality assurance systems for software development, document internal company policies and procedures for the processing of data ensuring regulatory adherence and compliance with applicable standards particularly as pertains to medical device development, data protection and information governance
- Making business critical technical decisions, such as design planning, product architecture and development platform selection
- Management of product research, requirements gathering and ensuring the successful completion of development tasks
Axial3D is a rapidly growing and multi-award-winning growth company with true global potential and its success is built on the desire, determination, and talent of its employees.
It is a fun and growing team and Axial3D offers the opportunity for your ideas to be implemented and to recognized and rewarded for your achievements. We are a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact on people’s lives. We build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
- We are looking to hire someone who is both a leader and subject matter expert with the following skills and experiences:
- The candidate will likely have 3+ years experience as a CTO, CPO, head of product, or equivalent
- The candidate will have 3+ years experience of being responsible for delivery software products
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience of delivering SaaS products
- The ideal candidate will have deep experience and knowledge of the AWS cloud platform
- The ideal candidate will have healthcare/medtech/medical device company experience
- The candidate will be expert in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- The ideal candidate with have strong experience of the documentation and process requirements of the management of the software development lifecycle in a regulated industry (to ISO/IEC type standards), ideally in healthcare
- The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and managing the development of AI/ML software products
- The candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to lead and motivate a dynamic and growing team
- The candidate will need to demonstrate their fit for working in such an entrepreneurial environment, with a “can-do”, “whatever-it-takes” approach
The package for the successful candidate is highly attractive:
- Base salary – negotiable, in line with the candidates track record and experience
- Share options – potentially life changing, negotiable, in line with the candidates track record and experience
- Pension – full participation in the Axial3D pension scheme
- Healthcare – full participation in the Axial3D private health scheme
- Holidays – 25 days + 10 statutory days (only 3 of which are fixed)