axial3D CTO Speaking @ Inaugural Northern Ireland Developer Conference
Join Niall Haslam, axial3D CTO, for his presentation entitled 'NI Developer Conference - axial3D Patient Data Made Real' where he will explain the current state of 3D printing in medicine, the challenges for clinicians and the future trends to help make 3D medical printing more accessible for hospitals and their staff.15.35 axial3D Patient Data Made Real
- Moving from prototype to production
- Transforming patient imaging in 2D to 3D models
- Continuous improvement and setting the standard for surgical pre-operative planning
- Integrating with major healthcare providers to make 3D printing as routine as X-ray
- Applying machine learning to 3D printing in heathcare
If you would like to know more about axial3D’s solutions for 3D printing in healthcare, please contact the team.