White Maxillofacial 3D prints
Indicative of bone and great for using as a patient education tool
Grey Maxillofacial 3D prints
Great for showing up fine detail such as TMJ's and fine dental work
Solid Maxillofacial 3D prints
Strong models indicative of bone to practice mandibular reconstructions
Clear Maxillofacial 3D prints
Visualise superficial and deep anatomy in bone such as mandibular osteopetrosis
Elevating patient care
- Surgical treatment is faster and more effective.
- Reduces time in theater, often resulting in less invasive surgery, with a greatly lowered risk of infection and complications.
- Rapid recovery following treatment allowing for earlier discharge.
Advancing surgical standards
- Unprecedented insight with axial3D models leads to more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Allows enhanced pre-operative planning including preparation of equipment and facilitates new techniques to be trialled well in advance of stepping into the operating theatre.
- Provides a greater understanding of the ailment for both the patient and the postoperative care staff.
Improving standards and efficiencies
- Patients receive better standards of care.
- Access to axial3D models reduces theatre times, negates unnecessary kit and improves postoperative care saving time and money.
- Lowers risks associated with complications and infections.
axial3D online ordering for maxillofacial
Our unique online ordering service will allow you to upload your maxillofacial scans quickly and securely to visualize your patient's data in 3D. Using this virtual 3D image, you will also be able to show the areas of anatomy you would like 3D printed to help with your preoperative planning pathway. Watch this short video to show you how the process works